Sunday 6 February 2011

Lucy Valentine






My DT card today is for the challenge at The Crafty Pad where the challenge is "Love is in the Air" on your project. Our sponsor this week is Robyn Fetish and the team were each given one of her digi images to use.



My image is "Lucy Valentine" I coloured her with Copics and made an easel card. The papers are Bo Bunny and the paper hearts are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I added a silver heart charm which is from my daughter's shop
The Craft Pixies and the sentiment came from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamp Something - Use a Digi
Polka Doodles - With Hearts

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Pat. I haven't seen that MS punch before. It's gorgeous. Love the image and the papers too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lovely to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along at Stampin’ for the Weekend. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and I have to laugh I just love that little girls hair with the bows! such a cute card Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet Pat, adorable image and pretty coloring! Love the hearts all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love the paper, ribbon hearts and image!
    Thank you for joining us over at Stampin for the Weekend
    Have a great week
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ! I love all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles
    Hugs
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the DP. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles hearts challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx