Sunday 27 March 2011

Mother's Day


My DT card today for the challenge at The Crafty Pad where the challenge is "Mother's Day". The card I made is a sping card and I haven't made one of these for a long time, the DT were all asked to use the image "A Gift for Mum" by Debbie, I coloured mine with Copics the corner embellishments were just bits left over after die cutting and I made them into corner pieces. The papers are from my stash and I added ribbon and computer generated sentiments. Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and the prize is three digi's of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Pat! Love the style of the card. You are so creative. Have a wonderful day! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Pat, such a cute image and lovely papers. I've not done one of these for ages either
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx