Tuesday 23 August 2011

Here Come the Girls



Our challenge this week at My Time to Craft is "Here Come the Girls". I made my card a couple of weeks ago for my granddaughter Abbie's 10th birthday but thought it would just fit this challenge. The image is by Hanglar coloured as usual with Copics and the papers are from the Chanteuse Collection by Kaisercraft. I used a Martha Stewart trellis edge punch, a swirl cut with a Marianne die, nestibilities, added a doily, ribbon, pearls, flowers by Magnolia, and a computer generated sentiment. I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Die Cuts
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Easel Cards
Marianne's Design Divas - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    What a beautiful card for your GD, l do hope she had/has a lovely birthday !
    l love the image and those papers are fab !
    hope you and yours are all well !
    Hugs
    Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, you have made my favorite fold...I just love easel cards. The colors you've used are also so lovely. Love that heart doily! Tfs and good luck in all of the challenges. Hope you are well.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat, I love all the embellishments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card I bet your granddaughter loved it :D That swirl is a perfect touch.
    Thank you for joining us at the first ever Marianne's Design Divas challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pat, I love pink and brown together
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat,
    What a gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Love all the different elements you used.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat

    What a really fabulous card - just love the Hanglar image and the papers are really stunning. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx