Tuesday 11 October 2011

Orange and Black


Good Morning, it's time for a new challenge at My Time to Craft and the challenge is... Orange and Black, well that meant one thing to me..... Halloween! The image I have used is a digi I chose when I came in the Top 3 at Bugaboo a few weeks ago I thought it might come in handy as I don't have many Halloween images, but she is so cute. I coloured the image with Copics, I didn't have any Halloween paper so I covered some card with Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade, stamped some leaves on and added some bats confetti. I added a spider, paper cut out bat, ribbon and computer generated sentiment. I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Black and Orange
Crafty Ribbons - Halloween
Samuel Taylor's - Halloween
Fussy and Fancy - Halloween
Sparkles Challenge - Halloween

15 comments:

  1. I love this Pat, a fabulous card.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put all the different elements together. very cute!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the orange and black. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Fantastic Pat !! l really love this card, you have done a great job and congratulations on being one of the top three !
    Just had a look at the previous cards too... They are gorgeous makes Pat !
    have a lovely evening..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and fab details. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Pat what amazing colours...fantastic halloween card...thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous clours Pat..love the big spider and cute image.


    Thanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CUYL. Hugs ...Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - stunning colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Pat, I just love the little witch and the lovely bright orange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Forum Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card love the colour,thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is adorable and I love the card. Not many Halloween stamps here either. She is perfect for the card.

    Still no rain. Sure you can't figure out how to send it here........LOL "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx