Tuesday 18 October 2011

Punches & Dies



Good Morning, Our challenge this week at My Time to Craft is Punches and Dies, so dust off your punches and get your die cutting machines out and maybe join in our challenge this week. The bp is from the Vintage Shabby pad by Tim Holtz, I distressed the edges and coloured with Distress Ink - Broken China, I also used this to colour the bottom of my card after punching it with a Martha Stewart edge punch. The leaf swirl is a Cheery Lyn die, the rose is from Wild Orchid and I edged both with some Stickles. My image is Charlotte Ketto by Stamping Bella and it is coloured with Copics. I added some ribbon, adhesive stones and a computer generated sentiment. I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Ribbon and Bows


13 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, this is so pretty and one of my fave colors! Your dies and punches are so pretty and love how you've placed the image, so nice!
    I just love dies and punches, one of my favorite tools.
    tfs and have a great week,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, luv this card the colours are brilliant with the image. Cheers Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of fabulous artwork I have missed! Hope you are well! Love your new blog look! Take care! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Pat, as they always are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card pat, love those cool blues and that sweet ketto stamp, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Card is amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Hope to see you again.
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe very pretty! I love blue anyway! Thanks for joining Little Miss Muffet Challenge, Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE the border punch on the bottom of the card front. Great technique!

    I love the touch of purple you added to your Ketto!


    Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Girly Girl Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! I love that flower! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card Pat.
    Thanks for joining in with our Ribbons and Bows challenge.
    Fliss x
    Polka Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that color...and with the sparkle, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, gorgeous colors!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx