Sunday 30 October 2011

Spooky!


I have a GD card today made for the challenge at Gingerloft where I was asked to be a Guest Designer this week after coming in the Top 3 a couple of weeks ago. My image is a Gingerloft digi image coloured with Copics, I also printed a larger copy and cut one of the pumpkins out to use in the corner. I didn't have any Halloween bp so I used a piece of purple paper stamped a few dots and added some confetti bats, I cut two larger bats out of black paper and added some eyes. I finished with a computer generated sentiment and a skull and crossbone charm.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs - Halloween
Just Some Lines - Halloween
Crafty Catz - Halloween
Fab'n'Funky - Halloween

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Pat,love the bats.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Spookilious Pat ! Great card with a fab image.Well done on imprevising ,the paper and skull look fab ! Congratulations for the GD spot !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Pat, love your bats
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Pat, super images and colour
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh pat this is one super card love the image thank you for playing along with us this week at crafty catz lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!! Love this!!! The colours are simply beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Pat, I love the coluors :)
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours and your image is totally super.

    Thanks for joining us at FnF this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG....what a cute card!!! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Love the cute little jackolanterns. Thank you for joining us at Designed2Delight this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx