Tuesday 8 November 2011

Moonlight Wishes


Tuesday again so it's time for a new challenge at My Time to Craft and this week that is "Sun, Moon or Stars" use any or all of these on your project. My card is made once again using one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps ( I just can't stop using these), this one is called "Moonlight Wishes" coloured with Copics, the papers are from my stash and "Cosmo Cricket", the sentiment ticket is by Nina of Paper Cupcakes. I added a flower from Wild Orchid, ribbon and stocking charm. I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a charm
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous what a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pat, I too love Lilly of the valley stamps
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat your card is so cute! Love your LOTV stamp and the finish you've created! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this week Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pat, I am glad you love using their images as I sure enjoy seeing them. The stocking plus the stocking charm is so lovely. Beautiful card, my friend.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful Pat ! love that little charm and the christmas releases from LOTV are wonderful aren't they !
    We are all fine and its been a lovely,warm sunny day today !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! thanks for joining this weeks challenge at catch the bug !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always choose such beautiful images Pat. I really gotta learn how to colour like you! ;) Love the embellies and your use of patterned paper!! Keep up the AMAZING work!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet. Love that image and the design. Fantastic card Pat. Great new blog look too. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card for christmas. Love that charm, matches the sock perfectly. The shape is gorgeous too. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This is just way too cute! Love your card!! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx