Sunday 13 November 2011

Once Upon a Time........


Good Afternoon, its been a beautiful day here in Lancashire, blue skies and plenty of sunshine though it is going a little misty now as the sun sets. I have been busy colouring some images for my Christmas cards and thought I would colour this one as it seems just right for the challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts this week which is "Whatever Lights your Candle". The image is a House Mouse stamp that I have had for years, I coloured with Copics and edged the image and the papers with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain before matting onto kraft paper. The bp is from a pad by cArt-Us and the other papers are from the Lost & Found pad by My Mind's Eye, the sentiment is by LOTV and cut with Nesties, the roses and gold berries are from Wild Orchid. I finished with a leaf, buttons, lace, ric rac ribbon and gold Stickles from my stash.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Mouse
Floweret - Christmas
Mami Doodles - Christmas
Wags 'n Whiskers - Christmas
Samuel Taylors - Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love it!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cute image the, LO and papers Pat! what a gorgeous christmas card !
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Pat, what a fabulous House Mouse image I haven't seen this one before,stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations and great choice of mouse images, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This HM stamp is one of my favourites and you've made such a beautiful card with it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pat

    Wonderful card - just love the image and the colours.

    Fab.

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Pat, I love the backing paper
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Pat, the colours are so rich and I love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat, this is my very favorite card of yours...and that is saying a lot as I love your creations, there is nothing I don't adore about this...It is fabulous. I love the image and all of your extras are just perfect. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous - I love the colours and the image is adorable!

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Anything Christmas' Challenge.
    Don't forget we love to see your Top Tips too – Just add (TIP) after your name when you link and you could be the lucky winner of our Top Tipper Prize!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have really done that image proud Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! I love your coloring and all of the various elements- they pull together beautifully!! Jen, GD at Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness gracious this is just gorgeous, of course we are always so glad when you join our little challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Sure hope you join us again tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    I have candy if you collect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Pat. Love the colors together, the LO, and your wonderful design. Those mice are so sweet. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Pat, just luv this card, House Mouse images are great to work with.
    Cheers
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful coloring and matching papers! So cute, thank you for sharing - I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Love that stamp, it's the only HM one I have, and have yet to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are such a super cute mice! Thanks for joinin in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Pat! Such a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card!! Oh how I adore the images!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx