Tuesday 1 November 2011

Rainy Days


Good Morning, I hope you all enjoyed Halloween and didn't get too spooked, we didn't seem to have many Trick or Treaters again this year - still more choc's for me to eat!!!!!!!!

Back to my card for today it's my DT card for our challenge at My Time to Craft which is "Rainy Days". The image I used is from The Greeting Farm and I coloured it with Copics, the bp is from a First Edition pad. The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid, and I finished with a ribbon, umbrella button and computer generated sentiment.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenge:

Pollycraft - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Super card Pat, love the colours you have used and such a cute image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Pat as always a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, what an adorable image, and love the glitter on your paper. Hope you are well.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat,
    Just a lovely card, brilliant image. Please you got Top 3 at Cutie Pie.
    Cheers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Pat ! lovely cute little image and lovely papers and embellishments !
    Enjoy your chocolate ;)
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - like the little girl image and your colouring is fantastic Pat - better than mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Pat and so beautifully colored. The added bling really makes the paper pop.

    Just realized you have all granddaughters and I have six grandsons.....lol My oldest son remarried and finally added a girl 13 years ago. She's just too far away to see that often though... Enjoy the holidays! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on this one too and your sentiment is wonderful, gorgeous Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx