Sunday 18 December 2011

Two more Angels

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, we have snow here today but I haven't needed to go out so been able to do some crafting. I have two more cards for my granddaughters today that's the last of them done now.


My first card has the image "Little Holly" from LOTV coloured with Copics, the papers are from my stash and Bo Bunny and I added some faux stitching. I finished the card with some pearls, lace, ribbon and computer generated sentiment.


The second card has another LOTV image - "Little Ivy" again coloured with Copics, the papers were free from Making Cards Magazine. I added a swirl and corner cut on the Cuttlebug with a Marianne die and a Quickutz die, and finished with a computer generated sentiment adhesive stones and a ribbon.

I would like to enter these cards for the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - For someone special (granddaughters)
Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mama's - Christmas
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Diva's by Design - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - 'Tis the Season


17 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Pat,love the images and colour schemes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card - love the touch of lace and that gorgeous angel - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous Christmas cards. I love the LOTV images. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both delightful angels Pat... very sweet and pretty. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, just luv these fab, beautiful cards. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are really gorgeous Pat, adorable images.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely angels, Pat. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two Beautiful cards, especially like that blue background. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just gorgeous Pat, I love them both
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along at CCC and good luck!
    Ani, CCC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous cards! I love LOTV images and you have colored these beautifully.... Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so sweet Pat and I know the girls will love them. Gorgeous coloring, design and layout.

    Will be back to blogging in January as I think I finally have a schedule worked out that gives me some "me" time. Hubby's cancer is now in remission but the dementia is progressing. Have a Blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creations!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT. Good Luck!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards and gorgeous image. thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our anything goes challenge. Good luck and Merry Christmas, Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful angel cards Pat. You do make awful pretty cards!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx