Tuesday 6 December 2011

Vintage Christmas


Good Morning, hope the weather is fine with you we have had some snow over the past couple of days but it hasn't lasted too long though the temperature seems to have dropped dramatically this week. I have a busy week with three different granddaughter's Christmas plays to attend, but each one will be enjoyable. Well onto my card for today which is for our challenge at "My Time to Craft" which is Vintage Christmas, the image I used is from a Graphic 45 Scrapbook paper and I added some Stickles. The bp is by Bo Bunny and I added some gingham ribbon and some holly from Prima.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Pat, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, perfect vintage image. Cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - I love what you have done with this card.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx