Wednesday 11 January 2012

Recycling


It's Wednesday so it's time for another challenge at Fab 'n' Funky, I do hope you all enjoyed the blog hop last week and if you joined in hop over to the Challenge Blog to see if you have won one of the fab prizes that were on offer.

Our sponsors this week are Digital Delights and Crafts U Print and the challenge is "Recycle". For my DT card I have recycled the ribbon which was from a box of chocolates and the backing paper which was the wrapper from an Amaretti biscuit. The image I used is Charlotte Ketto by Stamping Bella, I coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her dress, the swirl was cut with a Cheery Lynn die, border cut with a Martha Stewart edge punch, flowers are from Wild Orchid, other papers from my stash, I added a pearl buckle and computer generated sentiment.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Allsorts - Paper Piecing
Papertake Weekly - Use a die cut and make it cute
There She Goes - Paper Piecing

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful repurposing...love the bg and the paper pieced girl is so pretty, great image. Love the pearl slide with that riboon, a gorgeous, very feminine creation. tfs and have a wonderful day.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wot a fab card Pat, love all your recycled goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woopee Pat! A stunning card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Pat, love the image and fab recycling.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pat, your recycled bits are brilliant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great recycling Pat and you have carried the colour from the Amaretti packing perfectly.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love her dress!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Pat!! The wrapping from the biscuit is one heck of a good idea - it looks to me like gorgeous paper. Caught my eye right off the bat! I love to paper piece too and this dress looks very stylish! You have done a nice job here but most of all I adore your biscuit paper. I gotta go now, I have to run out and see if I can buy me some biscuits!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, sweet card Pat!! Love the beautiful colours!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Pat! The image is so pretty and your recycled elements look fab. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely! I really like her dress. I thought for sure I left you a comment on this card - am I going around the bend!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb! Really love this card and your idea to recycle biscuit wrapper :) And thank you for visiting my blog.

    Love,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx