Wednesday 25 April 2012

Orchard Love






Our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week is brought to us by our lovely Lou and is on the theme of

  "No Designer Papers

 For my card I used the image Orchard Love by Krista Smith and coloured her with Copics, I tried to use some different colours that I don't normally use, but though they look good I couldn't get a very good photo because of all the white.  I put the image onto a piece of card embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder added a ticket sentiment, ribbon and some dew drops.  Our sponsor this week is:



Do go along to the challenge blog and check out the great projects by all the Design Team.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Ribbon
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Pat! Love the colours! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image - beautifully coloured pat - i think no DP cards are so hard to do! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and adorable. The white photographed wonderfully on my computer Pat. My but she has gorgeous eyes. Great card and style my friend. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat this is absolutely gorgeous I really love your choice of colour, the design and that image are superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this; the orange with white is so fresh and pretty! Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx