Wednesday 29 April 2015

Christmas Cheer

Good Morning

We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab'n'Funky  hosted by our lovely Zora and as it is the last Wednesday of the month it's our challenge for:

Christmas

My daughter Lorna is sponsoring our challenge today with a great prize of £15 to spend on her website:



******
Hi I'm Lorna owner of "All About Beads" an online bead supplier selling quality beads and findings from around the world, including Czech Glass Beads, Bali Style Crystals and Charms.  We offer a fast and friendly service with orders received before 12pm being despatched the same day.

******


Image - Aurora Wings
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - LOTV
Snowflake Charms - All About Beads
Sentiment stamp - Magnolia
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Pine Cones - Recycled Christmas Cracker Decoration
Stitched Rectangle dies - Memory Box

Hope to see you joining in with our challenge this week.


11 comments:

  1. A really sweet Christmas card Pat, now if only I could get that organised. See I missed a lovely floral one below, aplos for that but truth is TL keep me more than a little busy and my blogging has fallen a bit by the wayside.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so cute Pat - love the image - just like my Glenn when he was a puppy!! - the torn papers are a great touch too hugs Judith x

    ps thanks to Lorna for a great sponsorship x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat. Lovely image, who could resist a puppy at Christmas :)? The design is gorgeous, fab papers and embellishments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Pat. The image is adorable and I love your card design and embellies.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pat and that image is beyond adorable. Wonderful to have your daughter sponsoring this week at FnF. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Pat. The little pine cones are a lovely touch and the paper layout is fab, as are the papers. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this is SO sweet Pat… the little pup is adorable and Wow! those papers are scrummy! love how you've layered up and the gorgeous embellies go so well with them!
    I've made a note of your daughter's shop as I sometimes buy beads for my jewellery making :-))
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous festive card Pat, I love that cute little doggy, he's adorable!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Pat I so love that doggy image what a little darling he looks, your choice of papers, colours and the design of the card itself is awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely car Pat, like the backing papers. Have a lovely bank holiday cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...what a cute image Pat....love the papers and colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx