Saturday 1 August 2015

Christmas Greetings

Good Morning All,

I hope you are all well and have been enjoying some sunshine.   As today is the 1st day of August we have a new challenge for you over on Sparkles Christmas Challenge where this month our lovely Brenda has chosen the challenge of:

Ditch the D.P's
(no designer papers)

We have two super sponsors for you this month:

with a prize of 3 digi's

with a prize of a £10 voucher (not including P & P)


I used a Crafters Companion "Create a Card Die" backed this with some green paper, added some Liquid Pearls for the berries.  I used some gold mirri card to cut Christmas Greetings and the corners, using a Tattered Lace die and a Whimsey die.






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat, love the embossing.
    hugs Jo x

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is gorgeous Pat! so elegant and beautiful… love the embossing and the delicate holly and berries… really stunning! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend... shame about the rain today though! hope the sun comes back again soon!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I only realised yesterday that I have no Christmas sentiment dies, and that one is gorgeous, I think I'll add it to my shopping list
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Pat.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, classy looking card Pat the embossed card along with the greeting look fantastic.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi pat not sure you got my first comment on this card blogger froze. Pat this is both beautiful and classy the embossed card as well as that wonderful image look awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx